We all know what type of a person we want to date. But more importantly, we should know what type of a person we never want to date. Well, it might come as surprise to you but women actually really refuse to date military men. Yeah, and though the reason might seem shocking and harsh at first, it kind of makes sense for them.
Here’s what the real women have to say about refusing to date military men.
1. The Post Traumatic Stress Disorder is actually one of the worse things that you could face.
2. Nobody likes long distance relationships. Especially when there’s a constant fear of them not coming back forever.
3. This is practically the story of every other girl who refuses to date them. Show some loyalty boys.
4. It isn’t and they need to know this too. It is not alright to hurt or play with people’s feelings.
5. We are grateful for what they do for our country. It is wrong to hurt and cheat on people.
6. This is the worst fear of all. And it’s really something that nobody can handle.
7. Well, the uncertainty is something that actually ends several relationships. Anxiety also affects physical health along with mental health.
8. We all have our desires and needs, and it is really normal to embrace them. Also, best not to cheat on a military guy while he’s away on a mission.
9. Nobody is. Everybody cries.
10. This really sounds harsh but it is only fair to not date someone whose ideals differ from you.
11. If you’ve seen and experienced something up close and first hand; you would probably know better.
12. That’s really sad. But, it’s alright. There are guys out there who are fine with it.
13. This may or may not be true but statistics say so and so do a lot of people.
14. Fair enough. Though it is under hostile and stressed environments. Most military men who have killed people face PTSD.
15. This is fair. You shouldn’t/ don’t want to be with somebody if you are going to keep criticizing their career choices and way of life.
16. How can being clingy push someone away?
17. Okay… Some people just are not made for rules.
18. Sometimes we make our choices based on our loved ones.
19. Ouch, I wonder how the women who marry them disclose this to their children when something like this happens. Never gets easy. Military life is not for everyone.
Though it is really a tough choice to make, but some of them live with this everyday. They don’t know what is gonna happen next, but still many of them are willing to stand by them. The patience that they have is really astonishing. More power to the women out there who date and even marry the men from the military!
Let us know what you though about their confessions in the comments. Once, again we have the anonymous confessions app Whisper to thank for these.